Azimut-Benetti created the Atlantis open line of boats with looks to please all comers. Its flagship is the Atlantis 58. Perhaps the 58’s most striking feature is her profile. With lines that are both sporty and muscular, the yacht is guaranteed to make a striking first impression. On board there are three distinct entertainment areas including sun pads on the fore deck and in the cockpit, while a well-equipped saloon takes care of interior entertaining duties. And that saloon in particular has some features that will be interesting to anyone seriously considering a boat of this class. Two highlights include wraparound scenic windows that open to let in cooling ocean breezes and a large teak dining table that can fit ten guests. The dining table should be well used too, considering the 58’s full-service galley, which includes a four-burner cook top, wine cooler, and refrigerator. Down below, an amidships master boasts an en suite head and a 50-liter mini-fridge that will allow the owner to relax once his entertainment responsibilities have been completed. A well-lit VIP cabin situated in the bow serves a similar purpose for his favorite guests.
Location: Miami Beach Marina 8983, 300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All charters must adhere to the maximum passenger allowance which differs on each yacht set by USCG
- Full day charter is 8 hours
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- Fuel is included for local idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.