The styling is sharp, if a bit futuristic, with everything from the backrest of the bench-style helm chair to the corner moldings on the full-beam, hinged and bi-folding glass doors comprised of rigid angles, as if the interior designers had been inspired by the angles of a honeycomb. But unlike a beehive, the 40 won't feel cramped, especially in the saloon, thanks to the open, flowing feeling that results from the combination of the 6'6"x11'3" retractable sunroof and the aforementioned glass doors.
Location: Sea Isle Marina 1635 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33132
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All charters must adhere to the maximum passenger allowance which differs on each yacht set by USCG
- Full day charter is 8 hours
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- Fuel is included for local idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.