The salon has electrically operated glass door from the aft deck and features two curved coffee tables with symmetrically styled large plush sofas. There is a curved bar amidships forward, with marble surface. The wet bar has icemaker, stainless steel circular sink and ample storage. Behind and above the bar is a 42' Plasma TV. The entertainment system is comprised of a VCR, DVD and CD players, satellite TV receiver and complete surround system. Proceeding forward from the salon there are two electric glass doors. The starboard door leads to the main foyer with the day head and the staircase to the cabins while the port door leads to the formal dining room.
Location: Bayside Marina 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All charters must adhere to the maximum passenger allowance which differs on each yacht set by USCG
- Full day charter is 8 hours
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- Fuel is included for local idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.